From: Erick Michau <balkira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] educating users
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:20:17
Donnie Berkholz wrote:

Hi Donnie, I know it's a bit off topic here, but "You do not need to set FEATURES="prelink" in your make.conf file; Portage will automatically support prelink if it can find the prelink binary." You only need to "emerge prelink && env-update" Just for people information.. Thanks, Erick (btw greetings for X modularized, very good piece of hard work). -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list