From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Request for package lists
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:28:20
As you can see on the current version of GLI, the extra-packages package
is quite bare-bones. This is mainly because we have been more concerned with
functionality than features, but the time has now come to populate the list
with more packages. So I am making this request to ask for lists of packages
to add to the categories in Extra-Packages (or even new categories if need
What packages are very common but I didn't add? What do you think should be
there? Please list the category for each package you suggest.