From: Kevin Patrick Crowley <kevin.crowley@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] installer/ releng coordination
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:09:46
1 Ok. Still haven't gotten this installer to get much of anywhere.
2
3 Kevin
4
5 Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
6
7 >On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 18:36, Kevin Patrick Crowley wrote:
10 >>Nathaniel,
11 >>
12 >>Do you want to fire off what you have for those python mdules to me.
13 >>
14 >>mailto:anothergeek@××××××××××××××××××.com
18 >Kevin, good to see you again. The modules aren't really written so much
19 >as planned. I have a dia file that diagrams the modules, but we weren't
20 >going to do that for the first release. We were going to hack something
21 >dirty to get x86 out the door. The way we structured
22 >GLIInstallTemplate, switching to cleaner code would be very easy.
23 >Mostly we need to test the structure of GLIInstallProfile +
24 >GLIInstallTemplate.
25 >
26 >Nathaniel
29 >--