From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] [Fwd: [gentoo-managers] development standards for key strategic projects]
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:25:31
This is a document written by Daniel Robbins that discusses practices
all new major Gentoo projects should try to follow. Thus far, we have
been following it very closely.

The one major thing we haven't done is released news to and
the GWN. The reasons why, you probably know. (Installer is a real hot
topic that produces a lot of flaming and heated debates and we wanted to
get a prototype for people to look at first, etc.). The publicity of
this project will be discussed in today's meeting as well.

Please read as it covers a lot of good practices that we will try and
follow during development.

Eric Sammer
Gentoo Linux

File name MIME type
[Fwd: [gentoo-managers] development standards for key strategic projects] message/rfc822
signature.asc application/pgp-signature