From: John Laliberte <allanonl@××.edu>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o, "Kenneth Østby" <kenneth.ostby@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Pretty Slideshow
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:58:43
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I'm designing the gtk frontend along with agaffney.
4
5 Heres some screenshots:
6 http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/gli/
7
8 http://laliberte.cc/gentoo/installer/
9
10 We do plan on including a help section that links to the handbook.
11
12 Also, we talked about educating the users through the "slideshow" style of
13 things while its installing.
14
15 -John
16