From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] [Fwd: [gentoo-core] Hardware troubles]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:15:24
1 This directly affects anyone following development of the installer, so
2 I'm forwarding it here.
3
4 Eric, hope you don't mind.
5
6 Donnie
7
8 -------- Original Message --------
9 Subject: [gentoo-core] Hardware troubles
10 From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
11 Date: Thu, June 3, 2004 5:38 pm
12 To: gentoo-core@l.g.o
13
14 All:
15
16 Some of you may know, but I know other do not. I recently had the hard
17 drive in my main laptop (which I used for Gentoo work) die, hence my
18 recent absence. I have access to my email but only from work when I have
19 the least amount of time to read and reply to it. I will try and get to
20 the queue of email building up, but it will be at least 1 or 2 weeks
21 before I can get back to bug squashing efforts or serious development
22 work. Please email me with anything that comes up and I apologize for my
23 bad luck.
24
25 Regards.
26 --