From: John Walsh <high@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo installer vs current installation method, what about later?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:59:25
1 Hello all,
2
3 I just need some enlightenment, is the gentoo installer going to REPLACE the current methode or is it going to
4 be an aleternative, like choosing in between expert/manual (the current method) and easy (the gentoo installer).
5 The reason I ask this is because I like the current install method via the livecd and I use that livecd A LOT when
6 I have to solve some problems on a linux (and even window$) partition. I wouldn't not want to be able to still use
7 the livecd as it is currently usable, because I think it is the best livecd out there. If it is going to completely
8 replace the current livecd installation method then is there going to someone at Gentoo to keep up the livecd
9 tradition?
10
11 Thank you,
12 Gabriel
16 Check out the latest SMS services @ http://www.linuxmail.org
17 This allows you to send and receive SMS through your mailbox.
18
19 Powered by Outblaze
22 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list