From: Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo installer vs current installation method, what about later?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:54:51
I don't buy any of that, release the code a prove what you say is true. We
all know releng uses catalyst to master there iso's. Why wouldn't you in
this case? what is the point of Catalyst but to create the Gentoo's master
iso's?

And where is this elusive cvs for Catalyst 2?

I'm really glad your upstream providers dont treat you guys this way.
Imagine bash with out make files... I can just hear GNU saying "make your
own make files" ... google it.

And no I'm not troll since I can be reasoned with, my request is reasonable.
I havent seen any movement on your behalf Chris to even remotely trying to
help me.