From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:10:01
On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 17:08 -0700, Mike Rosset wrote:
> >Again, this does not belong on this list. Try the > gentoo-installer > >ist. > > I thought this was the gentoo-installer list?
You'll notice later that I said I was mistaken and was thinking you were sending this to the catalyst list.
> > >By the way, the *good* starbuck is a chick... *grin* > think you got coffee on your mind, and your confusing starbuck with > startbucks : )
Ehh... I mean Kara Drace (Starbuck), or Katie Sachoff from the new Battlestar Galactica series.
-- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager Games - Developer Gentoo Linux

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>