From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] New class diagram and use case
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:13:04
1 All:
2
3 I just finished two new diagrams that should help clarify some parts of
4 the installer.
5
6 The new class diagram, while still incomplete, is a bit more fleshed out
7 so the developers can have something to work from and update as we
8 figure things out and users can better understand what we're talking about.
9
10 http://dev.gentoo.org/~esammer/gli/gli_uml.png
11
12 The use case is a very simple diagram that shows how the process should
13 work with regard to user interaction.
14
15 http://dev.gentoo.org/~esammer/gli/gli_use_case.png
16
17 Again, I would like to stress the need to read the initial design
18 document (http;//dev.gentoo.org/~esammer/gli/gentoo_installer.txt)
19 before any of these makes any sense. I welcome any and all constructive
20 comments with regard to these documents.
21
22 Thanks in advance.
23 --
24 Eric Sammer