From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] New class diagram and use case
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:13:04

I just finished two new diagrams that should help clarify some parts of
the installer.

The new class diagram, while still incomplete, is a bit more fleshed out
so the developers can have something to work from and update as we
figure things out and users can better understand what we're talking about.

The use case is a very simple diagram that shows how the process should
work with regard to user interaction.

Again, I would like to stress the need to read the initial design
document (http;//
before any of these makes any sense. I welcome any and all constructive
comments with regard to these documents.

Thanks in advance.
Eric Sammer
Gentoo Linux