From: "Paul J. Wilson" <paulj.wilson@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:08:18
1 Apology: that comment was not intended for you, but for andrew who sent me
2 several snotty messages. Life is too short for that . I am having problems
3 with the list. Two days not and won't let me go. I have followed the
4 instructions properly. I solved the problem by declaring the list mail as
5 spam. Done.
6 Take care,
7 Paolo