From: "Paul J. Wilson" <paulj.wilson@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:08:18
Apology: that comment was not intended for you, but for andrew who sent me
several snotty messages. Life is too short for that . I am having problems
with the list. Two days not and won't let me go. I have followed the
instructions properly. I solved the problem by declaring the list mail as
spam. Done.
 Take care,