From: Bryan Quigley <gquigs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Some suggestings....
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 00:46:27
1 On the Partitioning screen, have a before and after. Especially helpful when
2 the user is loading a previously created profile. (No "after" until changes
3 have been made, aka it appears once there have been changes)
4
5 On the make.conf screen is there away to negate something, aka -kde? Also a
6 load make.conf button might be helpful at least for people who already have
7 a make.conf file.
8
9 I have skipped the hostname/domain name tab several times when installing.
10 I don't think have two tabs under Networking is the best way. Perhaps put
11 the hostname / domain name fields above the device list?
12
13 Add option "none" to system logger.
14
15 These are just suggestions :). Keep up the good work! Thanks.
16 -gQuigs