From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] GIMLI planning/design meetings 18th-20th
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 03:57:26
There will be an informal series of meetings/discussion for planning
out GIMLI (Generic Interface for the Management of Linux
Installations) on the 18th, 19th, and 20th.  We expect the discussions
to take a long time, so there is no specific timeframe that I'm gonna
throw out, just in general during those days.

I have thought out most aspects of the design of the project and will
be presenting my plan, and would like you all to pick at it until it
becomes something implementable and flexible enough for future uses we
haven't thought of.

blackace has provided us with an online whiteboard using Coccinella
and his jabber server.  I have available a teamspeak server for voice
chat.  We'll try to utilize these if enough people are around at once.

The project IRC channel is #gentoo-gimli
Hope to see you this weekend!