From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] GIMLI planning/design meetings 18th-20th
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 03:57:26
1 There will be an informal series of meetings/discussion for planning
2 out GIMLI (Generic Interface for the Management of Linux
3 Installations) on the 18th, 19th, and 20th. We expect the discussions
4 to take a long time, so there is no specific timeframe that I'm gonna
5 throw out, just in general during those days.
6
7 I have thought out most aspects of the design of the project and will
8 be presenting my plan, and would like you all to pick at it until it
9 becomes something implementable and flexible enough for future uses we
10 haven't thought of.
11
12 blackace has provided us with an online whiteboard using Coccinella
13 and his jabber server. I have available a teamspeak server for voice
14 chat. We'll try to utilize these if enough people are around at once.
15
16 The project IRC channel is #gentoo-gimli
17 Hope to see you this weekend!
18 -Codeman
21 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list