From: Rafael Barrera Oro <borafael@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Re: Succesful installation
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:57:56
First of all thanks for the feedback everyone.

I guess you are all right to suspect a hardware problem but i am using
extensively tested equipment (or at least i been told so). Anyway,
yesterday i succeded, the only change i made was choosing the liveCD
kernel instead of the gentoo sources, and so far, everything is
working, does it makes sense to you?

Rafael

-- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list