From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] ping
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:29:36
Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> Ping.
> Any activity? Haven't seen any commits for some weeks ... would be nice > to get things back in action.
The current thing for me is that I just started a new job which is, for obvious reasons, monopolizing my time at the moment. As I settle in, I will have more time to get back to writing code after work and the like. In the interim, tseng and I spoke about bringing another pair of coding hands into the picture. We've had a little interest and with the design as it is, it's not too much overhead to introduce a new person. I think this will be a Good Thing(tm) as karltk has real life things going on, npm is very busy with school, and I've got this new job. Of course, I've still be working on code, but nothing worth checking in - mainly just fleshing out ideas... I was thinking of organizing a time where npm, new guy, and I could talk about the design, the existing code, and where we're going with the code. I'll send a status update on Wednesday (probably very late EST) and will start sending very brief bi-weekly updates in an effort to move things along. Regards. -- Eric Sammer Gentoo Linux

Subject Author
[gentoo-installer] Why not GLIS? Scott Hadfield <shadfiel@×××.ca>