From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] ping
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:29:36
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Ping.
3
4 Pong.
5
6 > Any activity? Haven't seen any commits for some weeks ... would be nice
7 > to get things back in action.
8
9 The current thing for me is that I just started a new job which is, for
10 obvious reasons, monopolizing my time at the moment. As I settle in, I
11 will have more time to get back to writing code after work and the like.
12 In the interim, tseng and I spoke about bringing another pair of coding
13 hands into the picture. We've had a little interest and with the design
14 as it is, it's not too much overhead to introduce a new person.
15
16 I think this will be a Good Thing(tm) as karltk has real life things
17 going on, npm is very busy with school, and I've got this new job.
18
19 Of course, I've still be working on code, but nothing worth checking in
20 - mainly just fleshing out ideas...
21
22 I was thinking of organizing a time where npm, new guy, and I could talk
23 about the design, the existing code, and where we're going with the
24 code. I'll send a status update on Wednesday (probably very late EST)
25 and will start sending very brief bi-weekly updates in an effort to move
26 things along.
27
28 Regards.
29 --