From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] New member
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:52:35
David Tanacs wrote:
> Hello! > > Greetings to all members on the list! This is a low traffic list, or am > I the only member? Since my subscription (18/10/05, 17.44) I didn't get > any mail.
This list just tends to be low traffic. The last message to this list was ~4 weeks ago on 9/20. We generally make announcements about the installer here. Also, whenever someone posts a message with a controversial topic (most posts :P), this list will explode. :) -- Andrew Gaffney Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list