From: update@××××××.com
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] PayPal® Account Review Department
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:37:25
7 <!--
8 style3 {font-size: 14px}
9 style4 {font-size: 12px; }
10 -->

Dear PayPal ® customer,

18

We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized transaction on your account.

19 Protecting
20 your account is our primary concern. As a preventive measure we
21 have temporary limited your access to sensitive information.
22 Paypal features.To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply hit
23 "Resolution
24 Center" to confirm your identity as member of
25 Paypal.

  • Login to your Paypal with
  • 28 your Paypal username and password.
    29
  • Confirm your identity as a card memeber of
  • 30 Paypal.

    36 Please confirm account information by clicking here Resolution
    37 Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations."

    *Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this

    43 address cannot be answered.

    44

    Copyright � 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.

    48 gentoo-installer@l.g.o mailing list