From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Using GLI
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:20:29
On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 22:30 -0500, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> First of all, please switch to a mail that doesn't completely suck ass (or was > it just me that the previous message was messed up for?).
It had a ton of crap for me, too.
> Second, you can't make the official livecd do what you want. What you can do is > use catalyst to build a similar livecd with some customizations. No, we will not > teach you. I recommend 'USE="doc examples" emerge catalyst'.
Right. The gentoo-catalyst mailing list is dedicated for catalyst issues. However, please be sure to read *all* of the available documentation, look at the available example spec files, and search the archives before asking questions. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager Games - Developer Gentoo Linux