From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Installer Meeting
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:48:38
1 On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 20:18, Scott Myron wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > I know it's been busy for the last couple of months. Between college, jobs
5 > and hard drive failures, I feel like we've all lost touch. I think we
6 > should have a meeting sometime in the near future so everyone can touch
7 > base and see what needs to be done.
8 >
9 > Anyone else think this is a good idea?
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 >
13 > Scott
16 > --
17 > gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list
18
19 Absolutely. I would like to discuss what releng has in place, as well as
20 what we need to have in place, to get the installer off of the ground.
21
22 Cheers,
23 --
24 John Davis
25 Gentoo Linux Developer
26 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
27
28 ----
29 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
30 Fingerprint: 4F9E 41F6 D072 5C1A 636C 2D46 B92C 4823 E281 41BB