From: Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] installer/ releng coordination
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:13:15
On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 11:05, Scott Myron wrote:
I was working on a python module (a set of like 12 classes or so, so not small) that would handle all arches seamlessly no matter what partitioning tool was require. That however, was going to take a while. During my finals week we decided to make a quick hack that would only support x86 with the parted modules from redhat (in portage). However, I then started my job and have not really had any time to work on it. I hope to get back to it, but if anyone wants to work on it now, feel free (with esammer's permission of course ;) ). Nathaniel

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-installer] installer/ releng coordination Kevin Patrick Crowley <kevin.crowley@××××××××××××××××××.com>