From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: Gentoo Installer <gentoo-installer@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Followup Installer Design Meeting Tuesday (20th) at 8pm EST
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 04:26:55
Installer crew,
After the previous meeting it was decided to meet again in two weeks
to see what we've come up with during that time.  I'm calling the
meeting for 8pm EST (7pm for Andrew and Chris).  The last meeting
wasn't really a design meeting at all, but more of an idea sharing in
order to get us all thinking in the right direction.  Now we actually
need to plan this out.
During the past two weeks we've had a lot of discussion and ideas as
well as naming wars.
I'm including some reading/viewing materials to prepare you all for
the coming meeting.  gimli.png is a diagram I threw together to
represent my view on the organization of the components.  an
alternative organization created by blackace is also attached.  the
glossary.rtf relates to my gimli.png graphic.  just for giggles i'll
also include my example_network diagram i made while having fun with

Please come to tuesday's meeting with well thought-out ideas and
designs.  And lets be a bit more polite and understanding as well,
while still keeping the meeting professional if at all possible.  See
you all Tuesday,

File name MIME type
glossary.rtf application/rtf
gimli.png image/png