From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] New member
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:49:26
On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 13:50 +0300, Igor Demjanenko wrote:
> > Greetings to all members on the list! This is a low traffic list, or am > > I the only member? Since my subscription (18/10/05, 17.44) I didn't get > > any mail. > > Hello, new member > > This list is a low traffic list, have not seen any e-mails on it for > several months :)
The last real set of email was ~September 22 -> Sep 26th. At any rate, most of the actual discussion of the installer internals and coding is done between the team members on #gentoo-installer on This mailing list is usually only used much after a new installer release. Expect to see some traffic on this list "Real Soon Now" as I am working with the installer team on providing another version of the Installer LiveCD. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering - Strategic Lead x86 Architecture Team Games - Developer Gentoo Linux