From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] New member
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:49:26
1 On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 13:50 +0300, Igor Demjanenko wrote:
2 > > Greetings to all members on the list! This is a low traffic list, or am
3 > > I the only member? Since my subscription (18/10/05, 17.44) I didn't get
4 > > any mail.
5 >
6 > Hello, new member
7 >
8 > This list is a low traffic list, have not seen any e-mails on it for
9 > several months :)
10
11 The last real set of email was ~September 22 -> Sep 26th. At any rate,
12 most of the actual discussion of the installer internals and coding is
13 done between the team members on #gentoo-installer on irc.freenode.net.
14 This mailing list is usually only used much after a new installer
15 release. Expect to see some traffic on this list "Real Soon Now" as I
16 am working with the installer team on providing another version of the
17 Installer LiveCD.
20 Chris Gianelloni
21 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
22 x86 Architecture Team