From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Reminder - installer meeting today
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:20:02
1 Reminder to all that there will be a meeting in #gentoo-installer
2 (freenode) today in roughly 1 hour, 40 minutes - 19:00UTC.
3
4 This meeting will follow the same format as our Gentoo meetings for
5 developers. The channel will be moderated. We invite you to join us and
6 those with something to say will get voiced. (This is moderated only to
7 reduce general noise and to attempt to stay on topic, not to exclude
8 anyone - all are welcome).
9
10 Again, we will cover the following...
11
12 - Overall design. What's left and what is solid.
13 - Features that will be included and those that will be delayed, at
14 least initially
15 - Publicity - when, how, and why
16 - Initial task assignment for all people involved (coders, design
17 people, advisers, etc.)
18 - Release cycles / coding standards / development methods
19 - Wrap up / check list of resources and who is responsible for them
20 (document maintenance, project page(s), cvs access, mailing lists, etc.)
21 - Regular meetings - frequency, attendance, general topics, format
22
23 If I've missed something that is NOT implementation related and should
24 be on there, please feel free to reply to the list and add it.
25
26 Thanks to all and see you then!
27 --
28 Eric Sammer