From: Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] New class diagram and use case
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:16:54
1 On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 17:03, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > I find an after-the-fact interference idea to be quite unnatural. Another
3 > option would be to feed the backend two xml files which basically have null
4 > actions such that they complement eachoter. Such a solution however would be
5 > suboptimal to me
6
7 I don't understand why this is unnatural. Could you develop a case
8 scenario what would warrant the pausing? Personally, I would prefer
9 hooks for user defined scripts (between stages).
10
11 Nathaniel