From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:47:58
Hello all,
I have learned from last release's attempt at internationalization and
have gotten .pot files ready beforehand this time.  I have taken the
helpful advice of Flammie and changed a lot of the strings to make
things easier for you all.
Unfortunately for your translations to make it into the release I will
need them in the next few weeks.  I am sorry I could not give you guys
more time, but gli-dialog didn't really stabilize until very recently.

According to robbat, the docs people should have access to svn.
The translation files should go in
If you do not have access to svn please email me the files directly
and I will add them.
Thanks in advance, and let's make this the first internationalized
gentoo installer!

File name MIME type
gli-dialog.pot application/
GLIInstallProfile.pot application/