From: David Longo <longodj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Pretty Slideshow
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 04:07:00
1 Hello Everyone,
2 I have been installing various distros in virtual machines to check
3 out their installers and I came across one thing. With Windows and
4 Suse and a few others, there is a pretty slideshow that tells all of
5 the benefits of their system...instead of that, what about if Gentoo
6 were to have a slideshow of a lesson on linux. I mean, one of the
7 points of the 40-page manual text-based install is for users to learn
8 linux...so if we're replacing it, we could at least talk them through
9 linux...What do you think?
10
11 Thanks,
12 David Longo