From: AlienBenefactor <alienbenefactor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Apparently...
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 13:56:11
1 ... there is a bug in your system. Either that, or I've been added to
2 your development team without my knowledge. Somebody goofed eh?
3
4 So I'll put in my two cents here. Automation is fine but many people
5 like to feel they have some control over their environment, be it
6 actual or virtual. So a user friendly way to run the installer would
7 be nice. Frankly, I like being able to see and choose what's being
8 installed on my computer anyway.
9
10 regards
11
12 D. Miles
16 "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
17 matter, and those who matter don't mind."
18
19 --Dr. Seuss
22 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list