From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:24:50
On 9/23/05, Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com> wrote:
> > 3) I've been idleing on #gento-installer "nick starbuck" but I've no > voice. I'm not sure if this is intended to direct questions to the mailing > list. So if I have any questions should I just use the mailing list? I'm not > lazy but sometimes its more pragmatic to ask the odd quick question on the > project channel.
Read the FAQ? Try again... -Mike -- ________________________________ Michael E. Crute Software Developer SoftGroup Development Corporation Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware. "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>