From: Preston Cody <ppc105@×××××××××.edu>
To: GLI <gentoo-installer@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-installer] developers meeting
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 07:11:56
1 It seems that we are going to need another meeting to discuss some
2 aspects of the Installer project.
3 Things we need to discuss as a group a bit:
4 Which aspects of the project to focus on.
5 Which way should the project be heading? User friendly or Automation?
6 How can we do localization support better than our current test module?
7 How should we do headless kickstarts?
8 What's the best way to add distcc support?
9
10 If you have other topics to discuss or comments on these, please save
11 them for the meeting to avoid a flood on the listserv (BenUrban and
12 chotchki flood us devs enough).
13
14 Rather than the slow process of asking people when they are free, I'll
15 just throw out a date/time of Wednesday the 11th at 19:00 UTC.
16 If anybody has objections, state a new time and we'll see if we can
17 cater to it.
18 -Codeman
22 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list