From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Grub causing kernel panic? - ThinkPad T40 - new install
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:12:37
1 Greg Morin wrote:
2 > Good day,
3 >
4 > I've installed (several times) on a ThinkPad T-40, trying both manual
5 > kernel config and genkernel. I followed the online manual explicitly (I
6 > think). The machine is currently loaded with the manual config. Either
7 > way, the results are similar.
8
9 You're on the wrong list. This list is for development discussion for the GLI
10 project. Ask on the gentoo-user list.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
15 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
16 --
17 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list