From: Daniel <linead@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] gentoo-mini-linux (2.6.X + uClibc + busybox + udev + hotplug/coldplug + *fsutils + smb/nfs+ ...) for system-setup
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:19:06
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-installer] gentoo-mini-linux (2.6.X + uClibc + busybox + udev + hotplug/coldplug + *fsutils + smb/nfs+ ...) for system-setup by "Buttchereit
1 It isnt the OS that stops people me moving my company to linux, it's
2 the software.
3 At this time there is no real desktop publishing software for linux,
4 and im not sure whether SPSS has a linux version. Some companies have
5 to use programs that their staff are used to, and while I could
6 probably change their choice in OS because it is really just a
7 backdrop to their important applications I'd be hanged if I suggested
8 they changed from using an application they've become familiar with.
11 On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:50:29 +0100, Buttchereit, Axel (XLsigned)