From: "Paul J. Wilson" <paulj.wilson@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:28:17
3 On 9/20/05, Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > On 9/20/05, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > I don't know of a single mailing list application that accepts
8 > > commands to the list itself. Oh well...
9 > >
10 > Pretty sure that Mailman does and it's common practice on most mailing
11 > lists to unsubscribe by sending unsubscribe to the list. Gentoo is the first
12 > one I have seen that has special command-only addresses.
13 > -Mike
14 >
15 > --
17 > Michael E. Crute
18 > Software Developer
19 > SoftGroup Development Corporation
20 >
21 > Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
22 > "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"