From: Chris Stahl <×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Installer update 2004-10-12
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:19:27
i've done a bit of work on partitioning from the concepts to using
cfdisk in a script with a basic UI.  no python-based work as i don't
know python.  in anycase i'm interested in seeing what you guys can
come up with as many distros have terrible "interesting" partitioning

I have access to a number of SPARC computers as well.  possibly for
testing.  i know sparc uses a lot of odd stuff.