From: Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] educating users
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 00:11:17
1 Łukasz Damentko wrote:
2 >>If they use the wrong channel/list, then we should politely inform them
3 >>that they have breached the accepted etiquette standards and point them
4 >>in the right direction.
7 > And you will spend whole life on pointing them in right direction...
10 Well if it is a raging flood, then we have to adapt our strategy. For example, restrict voice in #gentoo and make people take a quiz in order to subscribe to the gentoo-user mailing list. There could be newbie channels/lists with fewer requirements.
11
12 Zac
13 --
14 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list