From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Final pre-code meeting for Gentoo Installer
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:32:43

There will be a final IRC meeting about the overall design of the Gentoo
Installer before code on a prototype begins. In this meeting we will
discuss and (hopefully decide) the following:

	- Finalize overall design and structure
	- Who will, officially, work on what in terms of who will be coding
what parts of the installer. Jobs such as official documentation folks
and the like may be decided.
	- Other "undecided issues" (purposely vague)

The meeting will follow the same format we have for generic Gentoo
meetings - it will be held on IRC (freenode) in #gentoo-installer where
we will make the channel temporarily moderated. Everyone is welcome to
join and we can do a QA session afterward (but only if you've read the
docs and promise to ask new questions :)). The time for the meeting will
be a tentative 19:00UTC.

To remind everyone:

...and all of the documents under further reading contain the answers to
most questions.

We will also discuss the blue background mandate by Kurt Lieber. His
hissy fit can no longer be tolerated by the installer team.
(The previous statement was a joke - we can tolerate it indefinitely.)
Eric Sammer
Gentoo Linux

Subject Author
[gentoo-installer] Re: Final pre-code meeting for Gentoo Installer Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>