From: Alistair Bush <alistair.bush@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Some ebuilds you might be interested in
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 04:34:19
1 Hi Matt.
2
3 I would be interested in all the jboss related ebuilds that you have. I am
4 presently attempting to package jboss for the migration overlay and it would
5 be interesting to see your approach compared to that of nichoj's :).
6
7 Questions: Are they using the new java system? java-pkg-2.eclass?
8 Are they bin or source based?
9
10 Alistair.
11