From: thomas blomme <blommethomas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] blueJ
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:50:09
1 solved, yes I am a n00b ;)
2
3 2006/10/26, thomas blomme <blommethomas@×××××.com>:
4 >
5 > you mean making a bug report with filing or is that a special option I do
6 > not see on bugs.gentoo.org?
7 >
8 > 2006/10/26, Joshua Nichols < nichoj@g.o>:
9 > >
10 > > thomas blomme wrote:
11 > > > what can I do to make sure it is marked stable? I would like to help
12 > > > but as I don't know (yet) how to write ebuild it's a bit difficult.
13 > > > Maybe I should learn it, is it difficult?
14 > >
15 > > You could file 'stabilization bugs' at bugs.gentoo.org . When you file
16 > > these, the architecture teams will go about testing the package in
17 > > question, and assuming nothing goes wrong, will mark it stable.
18 > >
19 > > It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea to learn about ebuilds. They are
20 > > basically glorified bash scripts. Details at:
21 > >
22 > > http://devmanual.gentoo.org/
23 > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml
24 > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/java/java-devel.xml