From: Wiktor Wandachowicz <siryes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Re: Bugs submission
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:55:15
1 Miroslav Šulc <miroslav.sulc@...> writes:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > where should we submit bugs related to migration overlay? Should we use
7 > bugs.gentoo.org?
10 I'm afraid that the b.g.o maintainers wouldn't like it much...
11 Maybe there should be some thread / page in the javaexperimental trac?
12 (and I don't think that posting it here is best, I was corrected once)
13
14 But on the other hand, some METABUG in b.g.o shouldn't be a problem,
15 like the jdk-1.5 METABUG maybe? And the maintainers should know about it
16 beforehand, so they wouldn't dismiss such reports as INVALID or WONTFIX.
20 gentoo-java@g.o mailing list