From: Wiktor Wandachowicz <siryes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-java] Re: Bugs submission
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:55:15
Miroslav Šulc <miroslav.sulc@...> writes:

> > Hi, > > where should we submit bugs related to migration overlay? Should we use > >
I'm afraid that the b.g.o maintainers wouldn't like it much... Maybe there should be some thread / page in the javaexperimental trac? (and I don't think that posting it here is best, I was corrected once) But on the other hand, some METABUG in b.g.o shouldn't be a problem, like the jdk-1.5 METABUG maybe? And the maintainers should know about it beforehand, so they wouldn't dismiss such reports as INVALID or WONTFIX. -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Bugs submission Joshua Nichols <nichoj@g.o>