From: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Assigning out QA work.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 04:50:20
1 Please find attached the output of repoman over java-experimental. I
2 was only able to achieve this after a few modifications to portage trunk
3 (http://rafb.net/p/NknPVL65.html). There are a few things to be aware of.
4
5 1) I haven't got a clue whether it actually works. I would actually
6 like ppl to confirm that it does/discover where it doesn't
7 2) Im interested to know what doesn't work, but im not actually
8 expecting those patches to be the final implementation. This is
9 something that _just seems to work_. Therefore don't be surprised if
10 nothing more comes of this. Hopefully these patches work in all
11 situations but they may not requiring a far more invasive
12 implementation. I have no experience with the portage codebase so I
13 doubt I could do that implementation.
14
15 The patch will be posted to gentoo-dev.
16
17 Alistair.

repoman_java-experimental.txt text/plain