From: "Miroslav Šulc" <miroslav.sulc@××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: Tomcat 5.5.16
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:19:53

thank you for your suggestion. I tried what you suggest - removed axxo's
overlay, then tried to emerge tomcat, at this moment it complained
generation 1 build VM is not set so I set one and then ... it compiled.
Thank you very much for your help. Maybe I should learn reading better :-)

Miroslav Šulc

Wiktor Wandachowicz napsal(a):
>> I am not a pro but it seems to me that JAVACFLAGS are not applied. I >> have migration and axxo overlay installed. >> > > I am not an expert too, but the following page: > > > states simply that: > "If you were using axxo-overlay, you can simply replace > /usr/local/overlay/axxo-overlay with /usr/local/overlays/migration-overlay." > > Maybe mixing too much overlays at once is the problem? > Would sticking to only one of the overlays do the trick for you? > > Friendly, > >

File name MIME type
miroslav.sulc.vcf text/x-vcard