From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: JWSDP packages
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:22:28
1 On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 21:06 +0200, Krzysiek Pawlik wrote:
2 > William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
3 > > On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 10:14 +0200, Krzysiek Pawlik wrote:
4 > >> WSDP overlay is scheduled to be merged into the main tree this weekend,
5 > >
6 > > FYI, this Saturday is our designated Gen 1 -> 2 Migration Stabilization
7 > > day per our meeting and etc. So that is our primary goal for Saturday
8 > > and this weekend. Not to discourage efforts on WSDP, but the later is a
9 > > longer standing issue.
10 >
11 > It was announced on the same meeting, so I don't see a problem :)
12
13 Sure sure, but no definite time frame just 2-3 weeks. Also wanting your
14 help or etc with the mig stuff. Since at times you are one of the few
15 others who cares about it. I kept bring it up to Betelgeuse, but he felt
16 as if we were further along. Till one of your stats post to the ML a few
17 months back or etc.
18
19 No worries either way. Not trying to harp on anyone there, all have
20 likely done more than I, so who am I to speak :)
21
22 I have been very short of time lately, thus no glassfish stuff, or much
23 else from me. Didn't want to seem as if I was griping, just didn't want
24 to lose you or your focus on Saturday :). Much less like
25 fordfrog/Miroslav wrt to nb or etc. Worse case maybe do the WSDP stuff
26 on Sunday.
29 William L. Thomson Jr.
30 Gentoo/Java