From: Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern@×××.net>
To: Serkan Kaba <serkan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] java-pkg-simple and java-mvn-src eclasses
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 09:34:03
Serkan Kaba wrote:
> The in tree ebuilds follow two methods here. One like yours where ejavac > is called for a set of java files. See media-sound/jtagger ebuild as an > example. The other is having a simple build.xml file as in > dev-java/slf4j-* or dev-java/mina-core. There are numerous examples in > tree for both methods.
Thanks for these pointers. I had a look at them. I had considered an ant-based approach myself, but decided against it, because it would be a bit more difficult to implement, unnecessarily require ant, and give little benefit over the simple javac-based approach. I guess once my eclasses are in place, all the simple packages already in the tree might be converted one by one. Greetings, Martin P.S.: Forgot the list when first sending this, sorry for the duplicate.