From: Wiktor Wandachowicz <siryes@×××××.com>
To: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] _JAVA_OPTIONS
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:04:22
1 I think I've found a small typo. How about a local variable "silence"
2 instead of "silense"? Or maybe introduce symbols with with the same intent
3 but with other (more meaningful?) names:
4
5 local prevent="${PREVENT_JAVA_OPTIONS_WARNING}"
6
7 if [[ -n ${_JAVA_OPTIONS} && -z ${accept} && -z ${prevent} ]]; then
8
9 ewarn "Use PREVENT_JAVA_OPTIONS_WARNING=true in the environment (use"
10 ewarn "make.conf for example) to avoid displaying this warning or"
11
12 Regards,
13 Wiktor