From: Kasun Gajasinghe <kasunbg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: need help to update Java Wiki page
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:42:53
1 On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 17.08.2011 16:21, Kyle Pan wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I'm a student of GSoc 2011 on Gentoo/Java IDE integration Project.
6 >> I've finished my coding and  now about documentation I see an entry
7 >> of "IDE Integration" on  Gentoo Java Wiki
8 >> (http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/wiki) and I'd like to write
9 >> about my project there.
10 >>
11 >> I want to ask  about tips on how to do that( eg. how to get the modify
12 >> rights of the wiki, and I'm also not sure whether I should update it
13 >> myself or I should send the my article to someone has updating
14 >> priviledge and he will update, sorry I don't clear about the process)
15 >> or  would someone can grant me directly if it's acceptable. (of course
16 >> that would be better)
19 > You can update the page yourself. The credentials for the wiki should be
20 > the same as for the svn repository. If they don't work then you can be
21 > in contact with overlays@g.o to get access (I cced them so they
22 > know that the access can be granted). I think further communication on
23 > the access matter is probably better to be done through java@g.o
24 > as I doubt the general public is interested in the administrative stuff.
27 Hi Kyle Pan,
28 I'm the other student of Summer of Code in Gentoo-Java. Credentials
29 for svn repository has worked for me.
30
31 Regards,
32 --Kasun
35 > Regards,