From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Craig Raw <craig@×××××.biz>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Handling broken javadoc in >=sun-jdk-1.6
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:21:51
1 Craig Raw kirjoitti:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I've noticed Java 6u2 has just been released. AFAIK, bug 6507179
5 > (http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6507179) was keeping
6 > Java 6 masked on Gentoo - it has been fixed in this release.
7 >
8 > Does this help in terms of getting Java 6 stable? Or am I way out of date?
9 >
10 > Ciao,
11 > Craig
14 https://jdk-distros.dev.java.net/developer.html
15
16 They first need to release the DLJ bundles, then we package it and we
17 should think about getting it stable one month from now. It does break
18 jdbc api so I do need to write a script for the arch teams to install
19 all stable java stuff to test with.
20
21 Regards,
22 Petteri