From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Re: JWSDP packages
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:44:57
1 On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 21:30 +0200, Krzysiek Pawlik wrote:
2 > William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
3 > > Sure sure, but no definite time frame just 2-3 weeks. Also wanting your
4 > > help or etc with the mig stuff. Since at times you are one of the few
5 > > others who cares about it. I kept bring it up to Betelgeuse, but he felt
6 > > as if we were further along. Till one of your stats post to the ML a few
7 > > months back or etc.
8 >
9 > Adding ~20 packages and masking ~10 won't take whole Saturday :)
10
11 True, but still a bit of time that can be best spent on the ~100 or so
12 remaining per your other post ;) Damn your own stats :)
13
14 > I simply can't - I'm off whole Sunday. I don't see a problem moving WSDP stuff
15 > to next week - like Tuesday or Wednesday :)
16
17 That would be awesome if the WSDP stuff could be put off a bit. Very
18 sorry to request that, appreciate it if you can.
19
20 I hope the can't applies to availability on Sunday, not Saturday :)
21
22 Otherwise no worries.
25 William L. Thomson Jr.
26 Gentoo/Java