From: Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] caucho-services, burlap and hessian mess
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:07:01
On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 11:16 +0200, Krzysiek Pawlik wrote:

> * hessian-3.0.20 - new, merged hessian protocol package, will provide 3 jars > * hessian-3.1.6 - like above
Nice work. Scott's work on Resin is impressive. It has certainly been the JSP runner of our choice for over 6 years and has served us well in production. I'm pleased to see someone taking care of related ebuilds. AfC Sydney -- Andrew Frederick Cowie Operational Dynamics is an operations and engineering consultancy focusing on IT strategy, organizational architecture, systems review, and effective procedures for change management. We actively carry out research and development in these areas on behalf of our clients, and enable successful use of open source in their mission critical enterprises, worldwide. Sydney New York Toronto London

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] caucho-services, burlap and hessian mess Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>