From: Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-java <gentoo-java@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] caucho-services, burlap and hessian mess
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:07:01
1 On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 11:16 +0200, Krzysiek Pawlik wrote:
2
3 > * hessian-3.0.20 - new, merged hessian protocol package, will provide 3 jars
4 > * hessian-3.1.6 - like above
5
6 Nice work. Scott's work on Resin is impressive. It has certainly been
7 the JSP runner of our choice for over 6 years and has served us well in
8 production. I'm pleased to see someone taking care of related ebuilds.
9
10 AfC
11 Sydney
14 Andrew Frederick Cowie
15
16 Operational Dynamics is an operations and engineering consultancy
17 focusing on IT strategy, organizational architecture, systems
18 review, and effective procedures for change management. We actively
19 carry out research and development in these areas on behalf of our
20 clients, and enable successful use of open source in their mission
21 critical enterprises, worldwide.
22
23 http://www.operationaldynamics.com/
24