From: Krzysztof Pawlik <nelchael@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] QA: java-experimental
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 10:32:41
Alistair Bush wrote:

I've fixed few packages, and... leesten carefully... I'm going to say this only
once: next person to commit an ebuild with KEYWORDS="" (or KEYWORDS="-*") will
be punished... Alistair will send an e-mail every 10 minutes until the ebuild
gets proper keywords and ends up in package.mask.

Can we get commit hook that does some basic QA and aborts the commit if there
are QA errors (and some warning)?

Krzysztof Pawlik   <nelchael at>   key id: 0xBC555551
desktop-misc, java, apache, ppc, vim, kernel, python...

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] QA: java-experimental Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>