From: Andrew John Hughes <gnu_andrew@××××××××××.org>
To: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Assigning out QA work.
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:07:37
2009/1/22 Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>:
> DEPEND.bad > app-text/jasperreports ali_bush > dev-java/hibernate-annotations ali_bush > dev-java/icedtea6 gnu_andrew / ali_bush ( I have already pinged a > keywording bug to get ~ppc added to media-sound/pulseaudio. ) >
I dropped ~sparc so the only remaining issues are either main-tree specific (big patches need hosting, etc.) or waiting on the ppc devs.
> dev-util/pmd serkan / fordfrog > dev-util/visualvm gnu_andrew >
Just drop it. This probably should have gone in experimental, but upstream is changing support now anyway. I'm not the right person to handle it really, find someone who likes NetBeans ;) -- Andrew :-) Support Free Java! Contribute to GNU Classpath and the OpenJDK PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 ( Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA 7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-java] Assigning out QA work. Vlastimil Babka <caster@g.o>