From: Andrew John Hughes <gnu_andrew@××××××××××.org>
To: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Assigning out QA work.
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:07:37
1 2009/1/22 Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>:
2 > DEPEND.bad
3 > app-text/jasperreports ali_bush
4 > dev-java/hibernate-annotations ali_bush
5 > dev-java/icedtea6 gnu_andrew / ali_bush ( I have already pinged a
6 > keywording bug to get ~ppc added to media-sound/pulseaudio. )
9 I dropped ~sparc so the only remaining issues are either main-tree
10 specific (big patches need hosting, etc.) or waiting on the ppc devs.
11
12 > dev-util/pmd serkan / fordfrog
13 > dev-util/visualvm gnu_andrew
16 Just drop it. This probably should have gone in experimental, but
17 upstream is changing support now anyway. I'm not the right person to
18 handle it really, find someone who likes NetBeans ;)
21 Andrew :-)
22
23 Support Free Java!
24 Contribute to GNU Classpath and the OpenJDK
25 http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
26 http://openjdk.java.net
27
28 PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
29 Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA 7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8