From: Joshua Nichols <joshua.nichols@×××××.com>
To: Richard Wallace <rwallace@××××××××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Maven2 and Continuum
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:27:38
> Just wondering if anyone knows of ebuilds for maven2 and continuum. If > there's not something already out there for maven2 I created one based > on the current maven-bin in portage. I set it up as a separate ebuild > called maven2-bin so they can be duel installed. If anyone is > interested I'll post it here.
I had done a bit of work on maven-1 in the experimental overlay, but hadn't looked at maven-2. You should probably look into using a SLOT, instead having having a separate package named maven2-bin, to let you have maven-1 and maven-2 installed at the same point. That is essentially the purpose of SLOTs. Also of interest would be . Josh -- gentoo-java@g.o mailing list